For this holiday season I am loving warm plum coloured nail polishes. My two favourite plum polishes are by Essie and OPI. They are quite similar but Casino Royale by OPI is definitely a bit deeper than Bahama Mama by Essie, so if you are looking for a deep plum the Casino Royale is your best bet!
Casino Royale By OPI
Bahama Mama by Essie
So take your pick and let me know which colour you prefer!
xoxo, Lilia 🙂
Recently, I’ve seen this super cute nail art all over the place! It is super simple to achieve and a great way to express your creativity since the designs are endless. However, caviar nails can be a little tricky if you are impatient because the microbeads are hard to work with but the end result is very cute!
All you need for caviar nails are…
- Microbeads (Can be purchased from your local art store for under $5!)
- Some old/sticky clear nail polish…. (We all know what I mean!)
First, you start off by applying the sticky polish and then pouring some of the beads onto your finger nails. Make sure to do this over a bowl to catch all the beads that don’t land on your nails! Press down on the beads and let them dry for 15-12 minutes and you’re done!
Here are some of my favourites that I’ve been inspired by!
As you can see, the possibilities are endless, so don’t be afraid to get creative with this nail art DIY!
Hope you enjoyed this post and have found it helpful.
Don’t forget to Like/Comment/Follow 🙂
Hey everyone, today I will be posting a few random beauty tips for a new “segment” on our blog called Beauty Tip Tuesday. From now on, every tuesday I will post a few fun and helpful beauty tips! Hope you enjoy and find these tips useful.
- Fast Way To Treat Blemishes: So, you’re going to need some vodka and ice- and no you’re not going to be drinking it! To treat the blemish, dip an ice cube in the vodka and press it on the pimple for a few minutes. The cold will reduce the swelling while the alcohol helps to dry out the pimple. TRUST ME, this may sound wacky but it actually works because the blemish will actually be gone by the next day!
- Banish Your Blackheads With Baking Soda: Add water to baking soda until it forms a paste and then apply it to the area affected with blackheads. Let it sit for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with a scrub brush. It should clear up even the toughest blackheads!
- Use Cold To Boost Shine: You don’t need a bunch of hair products to get that glossy finish to your hair. The first way to boost shine is to rinse you hair with cold water after conditioning in the shower. The second way is to hit the cold button on your dryer at the end of your blow dry and run the air through your hair for 30 seconds! You should be left with a natural glossy finish in your hair!
- Lemon and Vinegar Nail Care: There is no need to spend big bucks on nail products when you can use things you can find in your kitchen for nail care. To soften cuticles and to prevent them from peeling, rub lemon rinds on your fingernails. Also apply, vinegar to your fingernails as a top coat before applying nail polish, to help the nail polish adhere better.
Let me know in the comment section below if you have found these tips helpful, and don’t forget to Like & Follow!
xoxo, Lilia 🙂