Recently, I’ve seen this super cute nail art all over the place! It is super simple to achieve and a great way to express your creativity since the designs are endless. However, caviar nails can be a little tricky if you are impatient because the microbeads are hard to work with but the end result is very cute!
All you need for caviar nails are…
- Microbeads (Can be purchased from your local art store for under $5!)
- Some old/sticky clear nail polish…. (We all know what I mean!)
First, you start off by applying the sticky polish and then pouring some of the beads onto your finger nails. Make sure to do this over a bowl to catch all the beads that don’t land on your nails! Press down on the beads and let them dry for 15-12 minutes and you’re done!
Here are some of my favourites that I’ve been inspired by!
As you can see, the possibilities are endless, so don’t be afraid to get creative with this nail art DIY!
Hope you enjoyed this post and have found it helpful.
Don’t forget to Like/Comment/Follow 🙂
Hey everyone, today I will be posting a few random beauty tips for a new “segment” on our blog called Beauty Tip Tuesday. From now on, every tuesday I will post a few fun and helpful beauty tips! Hope you enjoy and find these tips useful.
- Fast Way To Treat Blemishes: So, you’re going to need some vodka and ice- and no you’re not going to be drinking it! To treat the blemish, dip an ice cube in the vodka and press it on the pimple for a few minutes. The cold will reduce the swelling while the alcohol helps to dry out the pimple. TRUST ME, this may sound wacky but it actually works because the blemish will actually be gone by the next day!
- Banish Your Blackheads With Baking Soda: Add water to baking soda until it forms a paste and then apply it to the area affected with blackheads. Let it sit for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with a scrub brush. It should clear up even the toughest blackheads!
- Use Cold To Boost Shine: You don’t need a bunch of hair products to get that glossy finish to your hair. The first way to boost shine is to rinse you hair with cold water after conditioning in the shower. The second way is to hit the cold button on your dryer at the end of your blow dry and run the air through your hair for 30 seconds! You should be left with a natural glossy finish in your hair!
- Lemon and Vinegar Nail Care: There is no need to spend big bucks on nail products when you can use things you can find in your kitchen for nail care. To soften cuticles and to prevent them from peeling, rub lemon rinds on your fingernails. Also apply, vinegar to your fingernails as a top coat before applying nail polish, to help the nail polish adhere better.
Let me know in the comment section below if you have found these tips helpful, and don’t forget to Like & Follow!
xoxo, Lilia 🙂
Hey everyone! check out this quick and easy Ombre Dip Dye Shirt DIY from Dulce Candy:
The inspiration for this comes from Phillp Lims Mens Summer 2012 colleection:
I really love the dip dye effect and i hope to see more of it in the future.
If you’re not big on D.I.Y’s you can always get this trend at Zara and Topshop:
$ 29.90 CA – Zara
$59.90 CA- Zara
$68 US – Top Shop
Hope you enjoyed this quick post!
xoxo, Lilia 🙂
Hey Everyone! Recently, I’ve been big on trying out homemade beauty treatments like all natural face masks. You don’t need to be spending big bucks for beautiful, healthy skin since these face mask recipes are all made with ingredients you can find around home. I have tried these out and they have worked wonderfully on my skin. My face felt amazing after using these, but don’t use them all at once because it will be too much for your skin to handle. Hope you enjoy these quick and easy homemade face masks 🙂
Oily Skin Mask:
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix all these ingredients together and apply to clean skin, leave on for 10-15 minutes and then wash off.
- 1 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
Just mix these two ingredients together, and apply onto your breakout/acne. You don’t need a lot since you are only applying to current breakouts and acne prone areas on your face.
All Around Mask:
- 1 tbsp Hot Chocoloate mix (YES, this includes hot chocolate mix)
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Oatmeal
Mix all these ingredients together, and apply all over a clean face. This face mask is going to smell tasty, but try not eating it because it doesn’t taste as good as it smells! Wait until the mask drys and then wipe off and wash your face. This mask can be refrigerated for a few days if you don’t use the whole thing the first time around.
While you use these masks, you can even cut up some cucumbers to place on your eyelids, this reduces puffiness of the eyes and it feels so relaxing! Hope you try out these masks and tell us what you think of them!
xoxo, Lilia 🙂
Today’s DIY project is a fun wall decor idea that is very simple to do.
It takes two hours max and only costs around $15 to make!
Perfect for adding some color to your room and it’s a great inexpensive gift idea.
Check out how we made it below and remember you don’t need to have a lot of artistic ability to achieve a great finished product!
1 white canvas (10×30)- $12
Any paint that you prefer (Got this paint from the dollar store!)
A few paint brushes
Sketch the lines on the canvas and paint away…
Hope you like it,
Many more to come,
Maya and Lilia
Hey there! So, i can’t take credit for this DIY project because i saw it on diyprojects.tumblr.com a while back, but i just thought i should share this idea with all of you! It’s a really simple way to take an old, plain t-shirt and turn it into a cute tanktop.
To start all you need is:
- any T-shirt
Next, you can follow the image shown below to trace the area of the shirt you will have to cut in order to make it a tank top. If you want to make it a crop top, you can always just cut the bottom of the shirt shorter to the length that you prefer.
TIP: Use colorful ribbon to add a little flare!
3) TA-DA! In 3 simple steps you can turn that boring old t-shirt into a brand new tank top that is perfect for spring/summer!
Hope you enjoyed this cute little DIY idea and remember you can always make this your own by adding in your own extra touches! Follow us for more projects, tips and more coming soon… and Like/Comment too 🙂