Hey there! Here is Part 2 of our health tips for getting in shape for summer. Changing a few things in your every day life can help you burn fat and get a shape to live a healthier life!
1. Get C and D. Vitamin C can help you burn more fat, and D may help you lose fat, research notes. Aim for 400 to 500 mg of C and 800 mg of D a day.
2. Walk more (in denim). Researchers found that fitness-friendly offices (think treadmill desks, mobile headsets) helped people trim pounds and fat, as did wearing jeans to work, since dressing casual encourages you to move more. Wear comfy clothes when you can, pace while on the phone, and stand while chatting with co-workers.
3. Add fish oil (And work out). Taking 6 grams of fish oil per day and hitting the gym three times a week can help nix body fat, an Australian study reveals.
4. Eat a smaller dinner. Your body may not digest food — and burn fat — as efficiently if you down a huge meal right before bedtime, especially because your metabolism is slower while you sleep, Dr. Manfroy says.
5. Jump-start your morning. Wake up your metabolism — and get fat-burning started — by doing some sort of exercise within the first few hours of being awake, Cooper suggests.
6. Get your snooze on. Sleep for a solid 81D 2 hours instead of 51D 2, according to research published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, and you’ll lose more fat. Sweet dreams!
7. Move It. Daily exercise is one of the most important healthy lifestyle tips. Exercise on a daily basis for at least 30 minutes per day. Brisk walk, aerobics, or just any kind of bodily movement can do wonders for your health.
8. Be Positive. Have a positive outlook on your life and getting in shape. People who are positive tend to have better health and success in life then those who are negative thinkers.
9. Nix the boob tube. Cut your TV time in half, and you’ll burn more calories each day, research from the University of Vermont suggests.
10. Park farther. At work, school, or anywhere you go, instead of trying to find the closest parking spot, go for a farther spot. Parking a little farther than usual can help you input some more physical activity in your life.
PART 3: Tips to Help You Get That Rocking Summer Bod: In the Gym … coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed this post and have found these tips helpful.
Please Follow/Like/Comment 🙂
P.S. Check out PART 1: Tips to Help You Get That Rocking Summer Bod: In the Kitchen, here: (x)